WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embedding a Qualtrics Survey in a Text Block
The following document will walk you through the steps required to embed a Qualtrics survey in your WiscWeb website.
Accessing Your Qualtrics Survey LinkAfter building out a survey or form in Qualtrics, you have the opportunity to share the link with others. This same link is what you will use to embed the survey in a WiscWeb page.
- Navigate to Qualtrics
- Locate the form you'd like to embed and click on it
- At the top of your Qualtrics survey, select Distributions
- On the left menu, select Anonymous Link
- Copy the link URL
Embedding Your Qualtrics Survey in a PageOnce you have your Qualtrics URL, you can use it to embed the survey in a page of your WiscWeb site:
- Navigate to WiscWeb
- Create or navigate to the page that you would like to add the survey to
- Add a Text Block to the page
- Paste the survey URL into the Text Block. The link should automatically turn into a survey that is embedded in the block.
- Publish or save your page