WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embedding a Qualtrics Survey in a Text Block
The following document will walk you through the steps required to embed a Qualtrics survey in your WiscWeb website.
After building out a survey or form in Qualtrics, you have the opportunity to share the link with others. This same link is what you will use to embed the survey in a WiscWeb page.
- Navigate to Qualtrics
- Locate the form you'd like to embed and click on it
- At the top of your Qualtrics survey, select Distributions
- On the left menu, select Anonymous Link
- Copy the link URL
Once you have your Qualtrics URL, you can use it to embed the survey in a page of your WiscWeb site:
- Navigate to WiscWeb
- Create or navigate to the page that you would like to add the survey to
- Add a Text Block to the page
- Paste the survey URL into the Text Block. The link should automatically turn into a survey that is embedded in the block.
- Publish or save your page
- Note: Qualtrics surveys will embed within a container on the page and will require users to scroll up and down within that container in order to fill them out. This is not something that can be changed at this time.
- Note: Some functions of Qualtrics surveys may not work or display well in mobile views.