Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality > Customizer
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Editing Site Breadcrumbs
This document will walk users through the process of identifying and editing the breadcrumbs on their WiscWeb websites in the UW Theme.
What Are They?
Breadcrumbs are a navigational path of links listed in the top left corner of your page. They offer the user a way to click back to related pages and to the Home page of the site.
The links in the breadcrumb navigation are separated with a forward slash ( / ) symbol.
The first link in the list should always be "Home." Subsequent links are listed in hierarchical order based on parent/child relationships.
In this example, the "Gravity Forms" page is a child page of "Plugins."
Setting Options for Breadcrumbs
You have two setting options for breadcrumbs in the UW Theme: on or off.
To toggle the breadcrumbs off or on, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WiscWeb project
- Hover over Appearance in the Dashboard and choose Customize
- Click on the Breadcrumbs option
- Toggle the checkbox that says "Use breadcrumbs on this site"
- Make sure to click the Publish button to commit the changes.