Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality > Customizer
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Changing Theme Colors
This document will walk you through the different color settings that are available with the UW Theme.
The UW Theme offers three different options for changing out colors on your site. Each of these options can be updated in the Customizer.
- Navigate to your project Dashboard
- Hover over Appearance and choose Customize
- Click on the Colors option
- Toggle color options by selecting different radio buttons. Your option should update the preview of your site to the right of the Customizer so that you can see how the different colors will look.
- When finished, click on the blue Publish button