Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > Permissions
Topics Map > Troubleshooting
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Add Service Account to a Project
The user of the service account should head to https://wiscweb.wisc.edu/wp-admin and sign in. Once they sign in, the admin of the project site can add them as an existing user.
Please Note:This will give anyone with the login credentials to the service account access to the WiscWeb project.
This document will walk you through the process of adding a service account as an admin/editor on a project
Initial Steps for Service Account User
- Open a private browsing window and navigate to https://wiscweb.wisc.edu/wp-admin
- Login with your service account credentials. The username/NetID will be everything listed before the @ symbol plus an underscore (_) and the beginning of their domain.
- For example, if the service account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The username/NetID would be admin_wiscweb.
- The password is the one listed in the Wisc Account Administration site. If you do not have a password set, you will need to follow the instructions listed in this KB article:
Steps for Project Admin
Once the service account has logged in, WordPress will capture their credentials. An admin can then go in to their project and add this account as an existing user. Admins can use the following document to add the service account by their username.