WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Resend Notifications From Gravity Forms
There may be times when a website administrator would like to resend the notifications for Gravity Forms entries, in case of accidental deletion or system error. This document will walk you through the process of reviewing existing entries and resending notifications for some or all of your submissions.
Reviewing Existing Entries From A Gravity Form
- While logged in to your site dashboard, hover your mouse over the Forms menu option on the left and choose Entries.
- Within the Entries section, click on the dropdown at the top of the page to choose the form you would like to review.
- The list that appears will contain all entries made for this form. You can review the entries, delete them, or update them as necessary.
- Place a check mark in the entries that you wish to resend notifications for.
- Click the Bulk Actions drop down and choose Resend Notifications from the list.
- Click Apply
- In the next screen, you can choose which notification to resend (if you have created more than one). Place a check in the correct notification(s).
- You can also override the email address that the notification will send to at this point, if you want these notifications to go to a different recipient.
- Once you have made your choices, click the Resend Notifications button.