WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Export Entries from Gravity Forms
There may be times when you will need or want to export entries that have been submitted via a Gravity Form. This document will walk you through the process.
Selecting the Form
You must first select the form that you want to export the entries from.
- Hover your mouse over the Forms entry on the left, and click Import/Export.
- On the left, be sure that you have Export Entries selected, and then choose the form you want to export the entries from in the drop down to the right.
- Next, choose the fields from the form (both ones that you created and some that are automatic) that you would like be a part of the exported file.
- Below, you can add Conditional Logic to the export, as well as choosing a range of dates with the Select Date Range option.
- Once you have set up the export, click Download Export File and the file will be downloaded locally to your device as a comma-separated values (.CSV) file.