Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > Permissions
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Updating User Permissions
This document will describe how to update a user's access to your site in WiscWeb.
Please note: You must be a Site Administrator to update user permissions on your site.
Updating a User's Access to Your Site
Please use the following steps to update a user's permissions:
- Access the Dashboard for your site
- Click on Users to access your list of users
- Select the User you wish to update by checking the box next to their name
- Click on the arrows in the Box that says "Change role to..."
- Select the role for this user
- Click Change
Use the following document for further detail regarding user roles: