Topics Map > ATW > Web > Sitecore
How to setup student profiles for all specializations
The following explains how to update the student profile page which lists all MBA specializations, like the page shown below. These are the steps that will be done by ATW, in addition to converting the old class to alumni.
The following explains how to update the student profile page which lists all MBA specializations.
1. Create a new folder titled with the year of the class you are adding to sitecore > content > Bus > Meta-Data > Student Profiles (ex: create 2017 folder)
2. Go to sitecore > content > Bus > Meta-Data > Widget Data > MBA > Student Life
3. Select the item with the oldest year (generally there are only two classes shown at a time) and rename it to be the year you just added (ex: rename 2015 Students to be 2017 Students)
4. Update the year on each of the sub items
5. Update items on pages to point to the re-named widget
6. Navigate to /sitecore/content/Bus/mba/student-life/ and create a new profile page for the year you created (ex: create 2017 Student Profiles)
7. Delete the profile page which corresponded to the item before you renamed it (ex: delete 2015 Student Profiles if you renamed 2015 Students to 2017 Students)
8. Point links that previously linked to the deleted page to the new page