EMBA iPad Initiative - Syncing your Notebook
Syncing your notebook in OneNote.
Home :: Knowing the hardware :: Setting up your device :: Working with applications :: Your online resources :: Your personal learning environment :: Getting help
Syncing your notebookIt is important to remember that when you create and/or edit a note on your iPad, those changes exist solely on your iPad; in order to make your notebook accessible from other devices, you must first sync your notebook to the cloud.
To sync your notebook:
- Verify that you are on a wireless network
- Click the "notebook" icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Select 'sync this notebook'
- While syncing, you will see a small swirling icon rotating in the top left corner of your screen.
Once synced, your notebook will be accessible to:
- Any other devices on which you have OneNote installed
- Any other user with whom you have shared your notes