Topics Map > Tablet
EMBA iPad Initiative - Deleting Apps
This is a template for the EMBA iPad Initiative.
Home :: Knowing the hardware :: Setting up your device :: Working with applications :: Your online resources :: Your personal learning environment :: Getting help
If you are no longer using an App or want to delete the ones you downloaded for testing, you can delete them any time. Just remember that most of the time the documents you created with those Apps will also get erased. Some Apps allow you to export the contents you created with them, so make sure you back up files that you may need in the future. Here are the steps to delete unwanted Apps.
- Click and hold the app icon you want to delete.
- Wait until the icons start wiggling left and right.
- An X will appear in all the deletable apps in your iPad.
- Click the X for the Apps you want to delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app by selecting "Delete" on the window that appears.
You have deleted the app from your iPad. If you change your mind you can always download it again. If the app you are deleting was purchased with your Apple ID, then you can download it again as long as it is available without getting charged.