Topics Map > Tablet
EMBA iPad Initiative - Setting Up Microsoft Office Apps
This is a template for the EMBA iPad Initiative.
Home :: Knowing the hardware :: Setting up your device :: Working with applications :: Your online resources :: Your personal learning environment :: Getting help
Downloading Microsoft Office Apps onto your iPad will allow you to work on documents, presentations, and spreadsheets wherever you want. As a student at UW-Madison you are able to use your Wisc ID to sign into these apps and use all the features without any need to pay.
- Download Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Powerpoint from the App Store the same way that you downloaded the OneNote app in previous examples.
- Once downloaded open the Word, Excel, or Powerpoint App by tapping the icon on your home screen.
- Once open there will appear an Office 365 screen. This screen will cycle through three information screens until a sign in option will appear and you will select the sign in option.
- You should then enter your wisc.edu email which will redirect you to enter your Wisc username and password.
- Once you have entered your information you will be signed in. You may now Create and Edit documents.