EEPMBA - Accessing the OneDrive Application
The following articles are intended to help you download and access the OneDrive App.
Home :: OneDrive :: OneNote
Accessing the OneDrive Application
Getting the OneDrive App:
- Click on the Windows icon located in the lower left hand corner of your screen. This will bring up your task bar through which the windows store can be opened.
- After opening the strore, search for "OneDrive".
- Download the application and then select "Launch". You should not be prompted for your Microsoft Account on this step as the application is free.
- After OneDrive is opened, select the "Work or School Account" option, and enter in your @wisc.edu email address.
- After entering your email address, a pop up page will prompt you to enter your NetID credentials. You will not need to add @wisc.edu to your username.
- After logging in, select "Yes" to have this account added to the Windows machine.
- You will now be able to see all of your files that are stored in OneDrive.
A different way to access your OneDrive: