EEPMBA- Drawing and Annotating in OneNote
The following articles are intended to help you annotate in OneNote.
Home :: OneDrive :: OneNote
Annotating and drawing in OneNote:
In this page, we will quickly go over how to annotate and draw in OneNote. The drawing function in OneNote can be done without the presence of a PDF as well.
- Whether or not a PDF is present, select Draw in the primary navigation tabs.
- The section looks like this:
- From here various pen and highlighter options can be selected.
- Drawing is extremely intuitive in that users draw and highlight as they would with an actual pen or highlighter.
- For annotating documents, you simply may draw and highlight over it as you would a regular piece of paper.
- The color and thickness of the current drawing tool can be adjusted in the aptly named Color & Thickness.
Check other related articles at the OneDrive and OneNote Home page.