EEPMBA - VPN Mobile
This page will help you install the offered VPN, GLobalProtect.
Installing and Connecting with the GlobalProtect (PaloAlto) on mobile (IOS and Android)
Installing and Connecting to the GlobalProtect App on IOS:
1. Download and install the GlobalProtect App from the App Store.2. Open the app. Type uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu in the server field, then tap Connect.3. On the next screen, type your NetID in the Account field, and your NetID password in the Password field, then tap OK.4. You will see the check mark next to the server name indicating that you are connected to WiscVPN.
Disconnecting to the GlobalProtect App on IOS:
1. Open the GlobalProtect App.
2. Tap the Home icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.3. Tap Disconnect.
Installing and Connecting to the GlobalProtect App:
1. Navigate the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the GlobalProtect App.3. Open the App.4. Upon opening the App you will be prompted to enter a portal. Enter the portal: uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu. Then click Connect.5. After clicking connect, it will prompt for a Username and Password. Enter the NetID for the Username and the NetID password for the Password.6. The app may prompt to allow connection. If it does, click OK.7. The GlobalProtect icon should show at the top of your screen, and the disconnect button should be visible, meaning the App is functioning. To disconnect, reopen the app, and click Disconnect or open the icon adn select Disconnect.
Check out these articles to install GlobalProtect on other devices:
Downloading the GlobalProtect Client (Windows)