EEPMBA - GoPrint
The following articles are intended to get you started with your new devices and show best practices of how they can be used to enhance your learning environment both in and out of the classroom.
Home :: Knowing the Hardware :: Logging into Your Device :: Working With Applications :: Your Online Resources :: Your Personal Learning Environment :: Support
Printing using GoPrint:
- Ensure that you are currently logged into either the UWNet or eduroam campus wireless networks to add campus printers.
Note: Any campus wireless network will work
- Hold down the Windows key and click the R key
- In the address bar, enter \\goprint.doit.wisc.edu and hit enter. Note: It is important to include the backslashes in front of the address
- Enter your NetID email address and NetID password
- Click the OK button Note: The error message "The username or password is incorrect." may be displayed even though a valid username is entered.
- Search for the printers by entering 2325 in the search box
- Double click the printer you would like to add
Note: After double clicking, it takes up to a minute for the next dialog box to appear
- A window will display with the message below
*An error message may pop up, but disregard this as the printer will still connect to your device
- When the following dialog displays, the printer has been successfully added
- When you print a document, select one of the WSB-2325 printers you added.
- Click on the Print button
- To retrieve your print job, go to the EEPMBA Business center in 2325 Grainger Hall