Guidelines and Procedures for Scheduling and Sanitizing the Recording Studio (Room 1329)
This document highlights the guidelines and procedures for scheduling and sanitizing Room 1329.
Room access will be provided by Facilities Services and operates using a WisCard. Please confirm you have access by submitting a request. Those without access to this space will need to submit a Building Access Ticket.
The following guidelines are in place to provide safety to studio users during the COVID-19 period. These may be updated as campus requirements or recommendations change.
A scheduled reservation must be created to ensure use of this space. Users without a reservation may be asked to leave if another has reserved the time.
If a time is already booked, the requestor can pick another day/time or work with the original requestor to secure the desired time slot.
- In order to schedule a session within this space, instructors must book the room through Virtual EMS. This can be done through the office administrator or the instructors themselves.
- If a user requires access to Virtual EMS for self-scheduling purposes, please submit a Room Reservation Access ticket.
- When submitting, please add in the comment box that you are an instructor and would like to self-schedule 1329 Grainger for recording.
- Time slots will be available in half day intervals.
- Only one user at a time will be allowed to use the space.
- While in the building and as best as possible, please adhere to all COVID-19 prevention measures and social distancing recommendations.
This space is self-service and will rely on each user to maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- User cleaning includes wiping down the keyboard, mouse, stylus, door handle, or any surface that will be or was touched.
- We recommend that every user cleans these items before and after each use.
- Proper cleaning materials and instructions are provided in the room. Take a dry wipe from the bucket, spray it twice with the disinfectant, and wipe surfaces and items clean.
Currently, there is not a regular cleaning schedule in this space due to the demand for custodial in our high traffic public areas. Disinfectant spray, paper towels, and hand sanitizer will be provided by WSB Facilities. The disinfection of this space is the responsibility of each occupant who uses it.
- Report any problems with the technology to Information Technology Solutions (ITS).
- Issues/problems with room scheduling should go to Facilities & Event Services (FES) for support.
- If you need training on computer software and hardware for making your own recordings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.