DM - Camtasia Set up with a Wireless Microphone
Instructions for setting up the screen capture software Camtasia with a wireless microphone. This software is used by instructors to record a lecture. The software records the sound and captures the video on the screen in the computer. Afterwards, it can output a video file for use in Moodle or other Learning Management System.
2. Connect the 1/8" miniplug to the podium computer's microphone input in the front.
3. Turn on the wireless receiver and the lapel microphone.
4. Log in to the podium computer
5. Open the program “Camtasia Recorder”
6. Speak into the lapel mic and ensure that the Camtasia Recorder program is picking up the audio signals (audio level bars on the program screen will fluctuate as they pick up sound).