AT- Skype: Requirements for a Sucessful Call
Important points to have in mind when making Skype calls. Avoiding problems while on a call
Skype Connection Recommendations:
1. Download the latest version of Skype
2. Use a wired connection to the network rather than a
wireless. This is very important with group calls. A wired connection allows more bandwidth than a wireless connection, (watch this video from youtube with a small experiment of 3 different systems).
3. Use a headset (microphone and headphones) if possible.
4. For a good
video an audio quality, Skype needs at least 500kbps speed connection.
Ask your service provider or network administrator for this information.
5. If possible, do not include videos or moving media in your presentation.
6. Avoid unnecessary movement in front of the camera
7. If possible do a test call at the same time of the day to the remote party.
8. Familiarize yourself with all the Skype menus and setting before the actual call.