Topics Map > Tablet
EMBA iPad Initiative - Collaborating with Google Hangouts
This is a template for the EMBA iPad Initiative.
Home :: Knowing the hardware :: Setting up your device :: Working with applications :: Your online resources :: Your personal learning environment :: Getting help
Setting up Google Hangouts
1. Finding the ApplicationOn the iPad home screen, tap on App Store.
2. Finding HangoutsIn the upper right hand corner, type "Hangouts" into the search bar. Hangouts should be the first application on the left side of the screen. Tap 'Get' and then 'Install'. If your iPad prompts you to put in your Apple ID and/or password, please do so. Your iPad will then begin the download.
3. Accessing Your AccountOnce the download is complete you have the option to open the application. Please tap 'Open'. The application will launch and then tap 'Get Started'.
4. Signing Into Your AccountWhen entering your email address, make sure to use your Wiscmail account.
5. Verify DetailsHangouts will then ask you to enter your NetID and password. After you have entered the information, tap Login.
6. Get StartedYou are now free to customize Hangouts however you wish.