General Student Services Fund Eligibility and Budget Application Materials
Last Updated: 8/4/2023
New and returning GSSF organizations submit eligibility and budget applications every year for the following year's funding. In order to receive a budget within the GSSF, organizations must successfully receive and maintain eligibility.
The following documents are necessary to be uploaded throughout the application:
Tips for the Application:
- Don't wait until the last minute!
- Only one application per RSO
- Utilize the ASM Funding Advisor! They are here to help and can answer questions about the application process.
- ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED, all groups will be required to attend an SSFC Hearing where they will present their eligibility and budget application. Most groups do this through Google Slide/Powerpoint presentations.
- In the case of extenuating circumstances, please reach out to the SSFC Chair before the initial deadline to see if an extension can be arranged.
- If you need any accommodations regarding the application process, please reach out to the ASM Funding Advisor ASAP so we can help with accommodations!
- A full list of application instructions and where to submit can be found on the GSSF Application Website.
- The GSSF Budget Application is accepted beginning in May through the official due date found in the SSFC Calendar.