NIH STRIDES Program Offerings
NIH Science and Technology Research Infrastructure for Discovery, Experimentation, and Sustainability (STRIDES) Initiative gives discounted access to Public Cloud resources for NIH funded researchers.
If you are an NIH funded researcher, you have the ability to access discounted public cloud resources through the NIH Science and Technology Research Infrastructure for Discovery, Experimentation, and Sustainability (STRIDES) Initiative. All NIH-funded researchers can access the STRIDES pricing, it is not limited to certain grant types nor do you have to have enrolled at the start of your research or program.
- Discounts. The STRIDES program offers deeper discounts on cloud computing to NIH funded researchers
- Carahsoft is our reseller for Google Cloud and provides discounts based on the STRIDES GCP Price Table. All discounts are based on commercially available rates (GCP price calculator).
- FourPoints is our reseller for Amazon Web Services, and provides discounts based on the STRIDES AWS Price Table. All discounts are based on commercially available rates (AWS price calculator)
- This pricing is separate from discounts available to all UW accounts, which are at or below commercially available rates (GCP - Google Cloud Platform Pricing )
- Additional Support. Access to professional service consultations and technical support from the STRIDES Initiative partners. This is in addition to support provided by the DoIT Cloud team to all UW accounts.
- Training. Access to training for researchers, data owners, and others to help ensure optimal use of available tools and technologies.