Where do I Go With Space Needs Other Than Classroom or Departmental Space?

This document provides information about options available if units need to temporarily relocate staff, students, or stuff during a renovation/relocation project.

Moving.  Departments will occasionally need to move staff and students for a variety of reasons:  to vacate space being renovated, to occupy new space, etc.  Both L&S Administration and SMO provide guidance and assistance at such times.  Consult the SMO Relocation Guide and Planning Tips for information on departmental responsibilities, and call Assistant Dean Chris Bruhn for questions specific to your situation.

Leased Space.  Occasionally, it will be necessary for the University to lease space in order to accommodate a new or expanded project.  The State must approve these arrangements and there is typically a 6-month lead time required.  Consult the SMO web page section on "Leasing" or call Assistant Dean Chris Bruhn.

See Also:

Keywords:Moving, relocation, renovation, leasing space   Doc ID:21362
Owner:Chris B.Group:L&S Administrative Gateway
Created:2011-11-21 16:55 CSTUpdated:2018-10-17 07:17 CST
Sites:L&S Administrative Gateway
Feedback:  0   0