Classroom Scheduling and Support
Where/How do I Request General Assignment Classroom Space?
Explanation of process for requesting classrooms
All requests involving general assignment classroom space are made by a department as it develops the Schedule of Classes, and are handled by Curricular Services, (608) 262-6345 . Please note that the policy for classroom assignments considers that certain academic requirements, curricular content and/or methodologies that rely on certain types of classrooms, classroom equipment, or other special considerations are appropriate as special facility requests and will be given priority: "Courses that require specialized equipment (i.e., equipment ordinarily not available in most classrooms which is needed for a substantial portion of a course's curriculum) and which follow the scheduling practices . . . will receive a higher priority than geographical location preference in the room assignment process."
Requests for all other types of space are sent to the Dean's Office.
- Classroom scheduling info (Office of the Registrar)
This page contains info and links to:
- List of General Assignment Classrooms
- Procedures for requesting General Assignment Classrooms
- Classroom assignment timelines
- Classroom Scheduling Policies
- General Assignment Classrooms info from the Space Management Office
- AV support for General Assignment Classrooms including training & access code details for AV systems