Manifest - Membership Start and End Date
Often times members will be added via NetID with the thought their access will end when they discontinue being students or employees. Per the NetID - Eligibility Policy students and employees will retain their NetID long after their current association has ended. Start and end dates can be used to to limit a users membership.
- Log into the Manifest service at https://manifest.services.wisc.edu.
- Under the Groups I Manage or Groups I Administer tabs click 'Details' to the right of the group you want to add members to.
- Click the Members tab. A list of the current members as well as a + Add Members button will be on the right. Click this button.
- Enter any NetIDs that you would like to set dates for. Entering current members will update their membership.
- Enter in NetIDs that you would like to set dates for separated by commas or on new lines. When finished adding members click + Add Individuals. Any invalid NetIDs must be fixed before the button will work.
- Enter a date you would like their membership to start in 'Start Date' or leave blank to have it added immediately.
- Enter a date you would like their membership to end in 'End Date' or leave blank to have it continue as long as their netID is active.
- Click 'Save'.