Student Center - Viewing Your Honors
An overview and step-by-step guide to viewing your honors.
OverviewTerm honors and degree honors are visible on your unofficial and official transcript. The simplest way to see your honors is to run an unofficial transcript.
For the full dean's list, you may check the Office of the Registrar's Dean's List page.
Please note - the Dean's List page will only display last term's list.
- Login to My-UW.
Note: If you are former student who no longer has access to MyUW, see Transcript - Requesting Transcripts Without a NetID
- Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile.
- From the menu on the left, click on “View Unofficial Transcript”.
- Click the “Submit” button process your request.
A new tab with a PDF version of your unofficial transcript will pop up.
Note: Your device must allow popups and have a PDF viewer to see the report.
- Viewing your honors on the PDF document:
- Term honors will display in the relevant term footer
- Degree honors will display at the of the first page under Degrees Awarded