Student Center - Viewing Your Honors


An overview and step-by-step guide to viewing your honors.


Term honors and degree honors are visible on your unofficial and official transcript. The simplest way to see your honors is to run an unofficial transcript.

For the full dean's list, you may check the Office of the Registrar's Dean's List page.
Please note - the Dean's List page will only display last term's list.


  1. Login to My-UW.
    Note: If you are former student who no longer has access to MyUW, see Transcript - Requesting Transcripts Without a NetID
  2. Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile.

    Student center tile  Academic records tile

  3. From the menu on the left, click on “View Unofficial Transcript”.

    Academic records menu

  4. Click the “Submit” button process your request.
    A new tab with a PDF version of your unofficial transcript will pop up.
    Note: Your device must allow popups and have a PDF viewer to see the report.

    Submit request

  5. Viewing your honors on the PDF document:
    • Term honors will display in the relevant term footer
    • Degree honors will display at the of the first page under Degrees Awarded

    View honors in transcript

Keywordsadd, change, course (courses, class), course search and enroll, dars (DARS), degree (degrees, degree planner), drop, gpa (GPA), hold, honors, indicators, name, permission, plan (plans, planner), record (records), requisite (prerequisite), schedule (scheduler), sis (SIS), swap, textbook (textbooks), transcript, transfer, wait (waitlist, wait list), withdraw (withdrawal)   Doc ID4140
OwnerDanielle C.GroupOffice of the Registrar
Created2005-11-06 19:00:00Updated2023-09-05 14:59:12
SitesDoIT Help Desk, Office of the Registrar
Feedback  2   0