Student Center - Requesting an Unofficial Transcript

An overview and step-by-step guide to viewing your unofficial transcript.


Important note: This is a guide for viewing an unofficial transcript.
An unofficial transcript is useful if you want to see your past and current enrollment, grades, GPA, Dean’s List honors and more.
Some information will only be visible on an unofficial transcript and will not appear on an official transcript. Some examples: grade changes, breadth information and probation.


1. Login to My UW.
Note: If you are former student who no longer has access to MyUW, you can access the Student Center via MyInfo. For more information see Transcript Request - Requesting Transcripts Without a NetID

2. Open the Student Center app.

Student Center tile
3. Click on the “Academic Records” tile.

Academic Records tile
4. From the menu on the left, click on “View Unofficial Transcript”.

Academic records menu
5. Click the “Submit” button process your request.
A new tab with a PDF version of your unofficial transcript will pop up.
Note: Your device must allow popups and have a PDF viewer to see the report.

Submit request

View All Requested Reports

To view a list of past requests you have submitted, select the “View All Requested Reports” tab.
Select the relevant checkbox and click "View Report" to view older versions of your unofficial transcript.
To delete requests from the list along with the PDF files, select the relevant checkbox and click "Delete".

View all requested reports

See Also:

Keywords:student center request unofficial transcript record report   Doc ID:4146
Owner:Dana S.Group:Office of the Registrar
Created:2005-11-07 19:00 CDTUpdated:2019-09-16 16:20 CDT
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, Office of the Registrar
Feedback:  15   29