Kaltura - Reviewing Analytics in MediaSpace Channels (UW-Madison)
Kaltura MediaSpace can provide analytics for your media when your videos are hosted and viewed in a channel.
If you want more detailed information than "views" on a piece of media, you can direct users to videos that you organize in a channel. Users must log in with a netid to view media in a channel in MediaSpace. More information on this functionality is available in Kaltura's documentation Channel Analytics. To view analytics on a channel:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and go to Kaltura MediaSpace: mediaspace.wisc.edu. If you need more information on how to log in to MediaSpace please see Kaltura - How to Log in to Kaltura MediaSpace (UW-Madison) .
- Click your username button in the upper right corner and select My Channels.
- Click on the channel you want to look at.
- Click on the Channel Actions button and select Analytics:
- You can now select Dashboard, Media, Engagement, and Contribution tabs to view various analytics for the media in your channel. Note that only views of the media from within the channel will be tracked. It takes 24-48 hours for analytics data to update in MediaSpace.