CCI Private Cloud - Site Descriptions
CCI Virtualization infrastructure is hosted in two different data centers:
The DET Data Center
The DET data center (AKA: Femrite data center) is state-owned and operated by the Department of Administration’s Division of Enterprise Technology. It’s a highly-secured facility with 24/7 access. Power and cooling infrastructures are multiply redundant, featuring several UPSs, generators, chillers, etc.
The OneNeck Data Center
The OneNeck data center is owned and operated by OneNeck IT Solutions, LLC and is located on the Fitchburg Technology Campus. It is a secure facility with24/7 access.
Highlights of the OneNeck data center:
- Certified Tier III with contractually guaranteed power availability, clean agent-based fire suppression, and environmental hardening against tornados and other severe weather events.
- Data center compliance certifications: HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Type 2 SSAE 18 (SOC 1), SOC 2 Type 2, and U.S. EU Privacy Shield
- Redundant circuits to the UW campus
CCI Private Cloud - Network Load Balancing Service are available to CCI Virtualization customers at no charge. Customers who need workloads to be hosted in a specific site or more than one site should submit a CCI Virtualization support request.
Incident Reporting & Technical Support
CCI Private Cloud Incident Reporting
- Customers should contact the DoIT Help Desk to report an incident or check the outages page for an CCI Private Cloud incident.
- Formal support is provided for CCI Private Cloud during business hours only. After-hours support is best effort.