Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Kaltura CaptureSpace transition to Kaltura Capture starts April 16th Mar 22, 2019, 8:53 AM CDT
kaltura, capturespace, capture, support, screen, editing
- Kaltura REACH Captions Testing -Not Currently Available Mar 22, 2019, 8:21 AM CDT
The Learn@UW Madison team is currently testing the Kaltura REACH ASR Machine Captioning functionality for Kaltura MediaSpace and Canvas integrations through an approved closed Pilot approved by the Learn@UW Madison Executive Committee.
- Qualtrics Mailer app no longer able to send surveys from @wisc.edu address Feb 20, 2019, 10:04 AM CDT
Effective March 1, 2019, individuals who use the Qualtrics Mailer application to send surveys will not be able to use an @wisc.edu email address in the custom From Address field. This change will not impact the ability to change the From Name or the Reply-to Email address when sending surveys.
- Box discontinuing support for WebDAV on January 31, 2019 Jan 9, 2019, 4:05 PM CDT
On January 31, 2019, Box will deprecate support for WebDAV. Individuals connecting to Box using a WebDAV client, will see connection errors and will no longer be able to view or access their content on Box through the WebDAV client.
- Learn how DMARC will affect UW-Madison email marketing campaigns Jan 31, 2019, 3:15 PM CDT
The UW-Madison Office 365 team, in collaboration with the Office of Cybersecurity, will rollout Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) to campus to help protect your email marketing campaigns and your recipients from spam, spoofing, and phishing in July 2019. You are encouraged to proactively implement DMARC policy for your department’s subdomain before this date. Learn more about the UW-Madison DMARC project.
- Known Issue: Google Drive File Stream incompatible with macOS 10.14 (Mojave) Oct 29, 2018, 6:48 PM CDT
Google Drive File Stream is encountering syncing/loading issues on macOS computers that update to 10.14 (Mojave).
- Box no longer supporting iOS 10 this fall Sep 5, 2018, 4:21 PM CDT
Box recently announced they will discontinue support for devices using iOS 10 once Apple releases iOS 12 this fall. At this time the latest version of the Box app on iOS 10 is still functional.
- Update: Box ending support for TLS 1.0 on June 25 delayed Oct 29, 2018, 6:56 PM CDT
Individuals who have recently accessed Box with an application that uses TLS 1.0 will receive a notification from the vendor directing the user to update their application before November 12, 2018.
- Spring 2018 Box Feature Deprecations Jun 11, 2018, 12:30 PM CDT
Box is constantly working to improve the user experience on Box, and sometimes that means removing functionality to make room for an even better product.
Please review the features below that will retire in the coming months.
- New SMTP Relay support for AWS and Email List and Marketing Best Practices May 10, 2018, 9:37 AM CDT
office 365 email smtp aws email list marketing communications dmarc security secure