- Have you checked out the presend checklist? Oct 11, 2021, 5:16 PM CST
Avoid mistakes and errors with the Eloqua presend checklist.
- Update to Microsoft 365 and Outlook for Windows connectivity Oct 7, 2021, 8:22 AM CST
To ensure that we meet performance expectations, Microsoft is updating the supported versions of Outlook for Windows that can connect to Microsoft 365 services.
- Office apps for Android will no longer be supported on Chromebooks Oct 7, 2021, 7:50 AM CST
Microsoft 365 announced on August 23, 2021, through in-app messaging, for Office apps for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Union, OneNote and Outlook) on Chromebooks that the apps will no longer be available in the Google Play store.
- Secure Zoom Accounts Required to Use Zoom Desktop/Mobile Version 5.6.3 or Later Oct 5, 2021, 10:28 AM CST
Effective October 5, 2021, all UW-Madison Secure Zoom accounts will be required to use a Zoom desktop/mobile client version of 5.6.3 or later.
- Engage - Spring 2022 Timeline and Updates Sep 17, 2021, 10:58 AM CST
This document outlines the process for the spring 2022 ordering periods, including key dates to watch out for.