Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Instructors: Access to Spring Courses Nov 22, 2017, 9:12 AM CST
Spring timetable courses will be available for instructors and instructional support staff on November 22
- Canvas automated user load changes Nov 3, 2017, 11:55 AM CST
Use account updates/additions will now occur once a day at 11:00 PM, instead of hourly.
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 2:22 PM CST
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.
- Canvas - Instructors: Access to Spring Courses Oct 24, 2017, 8:01 AM CST
Spring 2018 timetable courses are now published in Canvas.
- Canvas - Scantron Integration Now Avaible Oct 2, 2017, 10:18 AM CST
Testing and Evaluation Services now support Scantron integration for Canvas
- DoIT Help Desk to Provide Canvas Support Jun 30, 2017, 3:00 PM CST
Starting July 1, 2017, the DoIT Help Desk will begin offering full support for Canvas in place of Instructure. The Help Desk will continue to provide similar high-quality, flexible support, which will compliment the various other in-person and online training resources that are also available on campus.
- Security changes coming to UW-Madison Box accounts on June 21, 2017 Jun 28, 2017, 9:33 AM CST
Effective June 21, 2017, UW-Madison Box accounts will receive the following two security changes:
- G Suite users targeted by widespread phishing attempt Jun 12, 2017, 12:37 PM CST
On Wednesday, May 3rd, a widespread phishing attack targeted G Suite users to obtain access to Gmail, Contacts, and Docs.
- WiscVPN Client Transition Jul 14, 2017, 11:05 AM CST
The WiscVPN service is transitioning from the Cisco AnyConnect Client to the Palo Alto GlobalProtect client. How you access WiscVPN during the transition will depend on your device and whether you need a static IP address.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 AM CST
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.