Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Office 365 - Unable to manage resource calendar permissions Jan 12, 2018, 9:31 AM CST
We are currently experiencing an issue where a resource owner is unable to manage calendar permissions. We have confirmed that this is occurring across many resources within our environment.
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 2:22 PM CST
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.
- Canvas - Instructors: Access to Spring Courses Oct 24, 2017, 8:01 AM CST
Spring 2018 timetable courses are now published in Canvas.
- Security changes coming to UW-Madison Box accounts on June 21, 2017 Jun 28, 2017, 9:33 AM CST
Effective June 21, 2017, UW-Madison Box accounts will receive the following two security changes:
- G Suite users targeted by widespread phishing attempt Jun 12, 2017, 12:37 PM CST
On Wednesday, May 3rd, a widespread phishing attack targeted G Suite users to obtain access to Gmail, Contacts, and Docs.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 AM CST
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 AM CST
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.