Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- ISIS Unavailable during Upgrade from 5pm on July 21 to 8am on July 26 Jul 21, 2016, 2:58 PM CDT
There will be an extended outage of ISIS during the July upgrade. An email reminder was sent to the ISIS techs and users on 07/01/16.
- Kaltura Product Updates - July 2016 Jul 8, 2016, 3:37 PM CDT
This is an overview of the recent changes within Kaltura.
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Kaltura Changes Jun 6, 2016, 8:14 AM CDT
On June 6th the official video extension for Desire2Learn will be turned off.
- Box to End Support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 Jul 11, 2016, 10:19 AM CDT
Box has announced that they will be discontinuing support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 as of September 26, 2016. Please continue reading for information on why support is ending, as well as alternatives for accessing Box.
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Mar 7, 2016, 10:02 AM CDT
Summer 2016 and Fall 2016-17 timetable courses are available in Desire2Learn for instructors and instructional support staff.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 10, 2015, 11:43 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.