Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- Office 365 - Outlook for Mac 2016 experiencing multiple issues on latest patch versions (15.29 & 15.30) Jan 20, 2017, 2:27 PM CST
There has been a recent stream of issues that Microsoft believes are being caused by the latest patch versions of Outlook for Mac 2016.
These issues include, but are not limited to:
- Issues configuring your account initially
- Continual NetID authentication prompts from the client
- An inability to send or receive email from the client
- Large amounts of duplicate emails appear
Microsoft has stated that a new patch to resolve the above issues should be available by mid-February. We will continue to update you with new information.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Oct 11, 2016, 8:20 AM CST
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Oct 11, 2016, 8:24 AM CST
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.