- Engage - Spring 2022 Timeline and Updates Sep 17, 2021, 11:58 AM CDT
This document outlines the process for the spring 2022 ordering periods, including key dates to watch out for.
- Zoom Client Update on November 1, 2021 Aug 25, 2021, 2:39 PM CDT
Zoom announced they will require customers to update their Zoom software to ensure it is no more than nine months behind the current version, at any given time starting November 1, 2021. See below for additional information from the vendor.
- WiscVPN Adds Multi-Factor Authentication Aug 23 Aug 16, 2021, 5:35 PM CDT
Beginning August 23, multi-factor authentication (MFA) with Duo will be added to UW–Madison’s Virtual Private Network (WiscVPN). This change will only impact individuals who access WiscVPN, no other virtual private networks on campus will be affected.
- New solutions to common challenges Apr 23, 2021, 1:29 PM CDT
Many of the most common issues users face in Eloqua have been collected in one spot.
- Impacts of ShopUW+ launch May 6, 2021, 2:10 PM CDT
ShopUW+ has been launched for employees at UW-Madison and UW System campuses, resulting in older apps and tools being decommissioned in MyUW including the External Requisition Generator (decommissioned on 4/5/21), Shop@UW Tile (removing on 5/4/21), and the Internal Requisition Generator (decommissioning August 2021). The HD should direct employees who ask where old services or apps went to https://shopuwplus.wisc.edu/ and direct questions or issues to email@example.com or by phone at (608)263-3100.