Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- NetID Deactivation - Summer 2017 May 25, 2017, 3:35 PM CDT
This news article details the Summer 2017 NetID Deactivation process.
- Desire2Learn Summer Production Upgrade Scheduled May 18, 2017, 11:07 AM CDT
Desire2Learn will be unavailable from June 14 10:00 PM - June 15 10:00 AM.
- Microsoft replacing Clutter with Focused Inbox May 11, 2017, 3:32 PM CDT
Microsoft is replacing Clutter with Focused Inbox, an email management feature, over the next several weeks. Focused Inbox seeks to improve your experience in managing email effectively compared to Clutter.
- G Suite users targeted by widespread phishing attempt May 9, 2017, 5:19 PM CDT
On Wednesday, May 3rd, a widespread phishing attack targeted G Suite users to obtain access to Gmail, Contacts, and Docs.
- WiscVPN Client Transition May 8, 2017, 3:39 PM CDT
This summer, the WiscVPN service is transitioning from the Cisco AnyConnect Client to the Palo Alto GlobalProtect client. This document discusses which client to use under given circumstances.
- Update to UW-Madison Qualtrics Survey Background May 4, 2017, 1:04 PM CDT
On May 15th, the official UW background for surveys created in Qualtrics will be updated to match the new UW website theme.
- Never lose access to shared Google files again with Team Drives Apr 26, 2017, 1:02 PM CDT
Have you ever lost access to a Google doc because the owner left the UW without transferring ownership to someone on your team? It will never happen again if you use Team Drives!
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Mar 29, 2017, 6:45 AM CDT
Summer 2017 and Fall 2017-18 timetable courses are available in Desire2Learn for instructors and instructional support staff.
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Canvas Mar 9, 2017, 11:31 AM CDT
Summer 2017 and Fall 2017-18 timetable courses are available in Canvas for instructors and instructional support staff.
- Box to End Support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 May 8, 2017, 11:14 AM CDT
Box will start blocking access from Internet Explorer 9 and 10 on May 1, 2017. Box has discontinued support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 as of September 26, 2016. Please continue reading for information on why support is ending, as well as alternatives for accessing Box.