- Engage Ordering Period for Spring 2023 Aug 17, 2022, 1:36 PM CST
The Engage ordering period for the spring 2023 semester has been set!
- UPDATE: New Minimum Zoom Version Requirement Effective August 29, 2022 Aug 31, 2022, 4:23 PM CST
Update: Zoom recently released an updated version of the Mac Zoom computer application to address a security vulnerability. In response to the security vulnerability, we are updating the minimum client version for the Mac Zoom computer application to 5.11.9. In addition to this change and in response to feedback, we are reducing the minimum client version for the Windows Zoom computer application to 5.11.3 .
- Training: Zoom and Web Conferencing Inside and Outside Your Canvas Course Aug 9, 2022, 12:58 PM CST
This 30-minute session provides a quick overview of best practices and sound pedagogy when employing web conferencing tools during remote instruction.
- Zoom no longer supports computer/mobile app versions older than 5.3.0 starting 08/06/22 Aug 4, 2022, 9:53 PM CST
On August 6, 2022, Zoom will retire significantly older computer Zoom application versions, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phone, Virtual Room Connector, SDK, and VDI to address a security vulnerability.
- Google is streamlining your folder/file structure with shortcuts starting Summer 2022 Jul 18, 2022, 9:59 AM CST
Starting Summer 2022, Google will automatically update files owned by multiple parent folders with shortcuts. Individuals who used the “Add to my Drive” action to create a copy of a file to another parent folder will notice the copy will be replaced with a shortcut. The original file and its original parent folder will not be changed. The purpose of this update is to optimize storage usage and streamline file management.