Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- UW-Madison Kaltura Mediaspace NEW FEATURE: Collaborators Mar 27, 2015, 5:43 PM CDT
An often-requested feature has been added to Kaltura Mediaspace.
- Login process for the Wisc Account Admin site changes on 4/7 Mar 26, 2015, 2:49 PM CDT
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus will retire on 12/31/2015 Mar 18, 2015, 4:37 PM CDT
The planned end-of-life date for WiscMail and WiscMail Plus is December 31, 2015. All WiscMail and WiscMail Plus accounts will need to be moved to Office 365 by this date.
- Faculty/staff migrations to Office 365 Mar 18, 2015, 4:38 PM CDT
Starting in June, UW-Madison faculty and staff will have the opportunity to self-migrate to Office 365.
- Office 365 - Outlook for Mac Mar 17, 2015, 9:19 AM CDT
Outlook has pulled back the release of Office 2015 for Mac until late this year to early next year. Instead, they are releasing a preview of what they are now referring to as Office 2016 for Mac, which has been confirmed to work with Office 365. However, there are some things to note about this preview.
- UW-Madison Kaltura Mediaspace NEW FEATURES: 3/10/2015 Edition Mar 10, 2015, 11:40 AM CDT
There are a bunch of new features we would like you to know about
- Scheduling Assistant - Issues with the MyUW Portlet Feb 20, 2015, 11:56 AM CDT
Currently, students are experiencing issues when attempting to access Scheduling Assistant from the MyUW portlet. This will usually produce a rather generic error message, though some students report nothing happening when they attempt to use this portlet.
- Student migration to Office 365 continue, except during blackout dates Feb 12, 2015, 1:15 PM CDT
Students will not be automatically migrated to Office 365 during fall enrollment or finals week.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Feb 25, 2015, 12:40 PM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
- Streaming Media Service Scheduled to End on June 30, 2015 Mar 23, 2015, 2:12 PM CDT
The Streaming Media Service is scheduled to end on June 30, 2015. DoIT is discontinuing the service because there are other viable solutions available. Announcements will be sent to current service users from now until the service end date. Click on the news title for more information.