Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Service Disruption Impacting D2L Feb 19, 2017, 1:52 PM CST
Users may experience issues with Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) and other DoIT services due to an outage in effect for some of Desire2Learn's supporting IT infrastructure.
- NetID Login - Recommended Browsers KB updated Feb 17, 2017, 12:40 PM CST
The KB specifying recommended browser versions to access NetID Login protected applications has been updated. Read on for details.
- AEFIS Scheduled Maintenance - Monday February 20th 8pm-12am Feb 14, 2017, 4:06 PM CST
- DoIT Student & Full-Time Employee Networking Event Feb 16, 2017, 2:54 AM CST
The Student Leadership Council is excited to announce the upcoming DoIT Student & Full-Time Employee Networking event on March 13th. This is a paid event, with food, that will provide students a great opportunity to talk to some of DoIT's best in an informal and relaxed setting.
- Canvas - Google authorization fails in Chrome Feb 13, 2017, 11:42 AM CST
Users with multiple google accounts may experience difficulties when authorizing Google Apps in Canvas.
- Office 365 - Outlook on the Web outage Feb 17, 2017, 11:07 AM CST
Some users are unable to log into Outlook on the web via multiple browsers.
- 2factor VPN - Final Migration from Cisco ASA to Palo Alto GlobalProtect Feb 7, 2017, 5:16 PM CST
The old Cisco ASA 2factor VPN will be shut down after 2/13/17. Users have been instructed to begin using the Palo Alto GlobalProtect 2factor VPN. The communication sent to all 2factor VPN users at 4:30pm on 2/7 is provided below.
- Office 365 - Issue Managing Resource Calendar Permissions via Outlook on the Web Feb 14, 2017, 9:56 AM CST
When users attempt to manage the share settings within a resource calendar in Outlook on the Web, they receive a message stating "The sharing invitation couldn't be sent" (when attempting to add new/modify existing permissions) or "The sharing invitation couldn't be deleted" (when attempting to delete permissions).
- Office 365 - Outlook for Mac 2016 experiencing multiple issues on latest patch versions (15.29 & 15.30) Feb 7, 2017, 1:13 PM CST
There has been a recent stream of issues that Microsoft believes are being caused by the latest patch versions of Outlook for Mac 2016.
These issues include, but are not limited to:
- Issues configuring your account initially
- Continual NetID authentication prompts from the client
- An inability to send or receive email from the client
Microsoft has stated that a new patch to resolve the above issues should be available by mid-February. We will continue to update you with new information.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Oct 11, 2016, 8:20 AM CST
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.