Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Canvas embedded content, third-party cookies and Chrome 80 Feb 7, 2020, 7:47 AM CST
Google has announced that Chrome 80 will adopt a secure-by-default model for browser cookies as a part of an ongoing effort to improve privacy and security. These changes may cause certain embedded content within Canvas to stop working.
- Office 365 - Cannot print calendars in new Outlook on the web interface Sep 23, 2019, 3:16 PM CST
As of September 2019, calendar events cannot be printed using the new Outlook on the web interface.
- Google Voice no longer free for UW-Madison G Suite customers May 22, 2019, 2:25 PM CST
Beginning March 2019, Google changed its terms of service for its Google Voice service to no longer allow G Suite for Education users to create a free phone number using their education email address.
- Google Groups settings to be merged or removed Apr 17, 2019, 4:54 PM CST
Effective May 2019, the Settings section of Google Groups will be changing to make it easier to manage groups. Settings with similar functionality will be combined. And some settings that are rarely used will be removed. The following changes may affect existing groups and newly created groups...
- New SMTP Relay support for AWS and Email List and Marketing Best Practices May 10, 2018, 8:37 AM CST
office 365 email smtp aws email list marketing communications dmarc security secure