Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Changes to the UW-Madison Box Login Screen Apr 23, 2014, 2:15 PM CDT
In order to make their login screen more mobile-friendly, Box has announced that they will be updating this page for all Enterprise users this afternoon (4/23/14).
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Quizzing tool does not work with Internet Explorer 10 Apr 22, 2014, 1:00 PM CDT
This version of Desire2Learn does not support the use of IE 10 or 11. If you are using IE 10, you cannot submit a quiz or save question answers, whether previewing a quiz as an instructor or taking one as a student. The "Go to Submit Quiz" and "Save All Responses" buttons are unresponsive. Also, when you "Save" your answers to a question, the icons under "Questions" in the left panel are not marked as saved.
- NetID Deactivations for Spring 2014 Mar 13, 2014, 5:47 PM CDT
NetID account administrators deactivate NetIDs twice per year for employees and students who are no longer affiliated with the University. If your NetID is scheduled to be deactivated, follow the procedures below to grant yourself a grace period until April 21 or to dispute your eligibility. Otherwise, NetID accounts will be deleted on April 22.
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Mar 11, 2014, 3:19 PM CDT
Summer 2014 and Fall 2014-15 timetable courses will soon be available in Desire2Learn for instructors.
- WiscList Encoding Issues Apr 14, 2014, 11:51 AM CDT
Several users have reported the presence of strange characters, often displayed as a series of '?', in messages sent via WiscList following an upgrade to List Manager. The most prevalent examples include messages sent from Thunderbird clients and HTML content inserted via List Manager.
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Embedded content being blocked by some browsers Jan 16, 2014, 10:22 AM CDT
Default settings of IE, Firefox, and Chrome browsers can cause a blank screen when viewing embedded content in D2L coming from a non-secure source, such as YouTube. Click for details.