Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra: October Release (10/03/19) Sep 19, 2019, 4:15 PM CDT
Blackboard plans to deploy the October release from 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 03, 2019. Access to the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra service may be intermittently available during this time frame. Please select this news item for more information about the new features.
- Google Voice no longer free for UW-Madison G Suite customers May 22, 2019, 3:25 PM CDT
Beginning March 2019, Google changed its terms of service for its Google Voice service to no longer allow G Suite for Education users to create a free phone number using their education email address.
- Google Groups settings to be merged or removed Apr 17, 2019, 5:54 PM CDT
Effective May 2019, the Settings section of Google Groups will be changing to make it easier to manage groups. Settings with similar functionality will be combined. And some settings that are rarely used will be removed. The following changes may affect existing groups and newly created groups...
- Kaltura REACH Captioning Not Currently Available Apr 11, 2019, 9:50 AM CDT
The Learn@UW Madison team is currently testing the Kaltura REACH ASR Machine Captioning functionality for Kaltura MediaSpace and Canvas integrations through an approved closed Pilot approved by the Learn@UW-Madison Executive Committee.
- Qualtrics Mailer app no longer able to send surveys from @wisc.edu address Feb 20, 2019, 10:04 AM CDT
Effective March 1, 2019, individuals who use the Qualtrics Mailer application to send surveys will not be able to use an @wisc.edu email address in the custom From Address field. This change will not impact the ability to change the From Name or the Reply-to Email address when sending surveys.