Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Blackboard Collaborate: Unexpected Service Outage (8:20 a.m. 8/14/19) - Resolved Aug 15, 2019, 2:54 PM CDT
This issue has been resolved by the vendor as of 8/15/19 at 12:18 p.m.
Users are unable to use the Blackboard Collaborate Original and Ultra Telephony services, starting at 8:20 a.m. on Wednesday, August 14, 2019. The vendor is aware and actively working to resolve the issue.
- Course Dashboard Being Decommissioned as of July 30, 2019 Aug 1, 2019, 3:27 PM CDT
The Course Dashboard (coursedashboard.learnuw.wisc.edu), which provides a consolidated list of all online courses that use the Canvas online platform, will be turned off on July 30, 2019.
- Google Voice no longer free for UW-Madison G Suite customers May 22, 2019, 3:25 PM CDT
Beginning March 2019, Google changed its terms of service for its Google Voice service to no longer allow G Suite for Education users to create a free phone number using their education email address.
- Google Groups settings to be merged or removed Apr 17, 2019, 5:54 PM CDT
Effective May 2019, the Settings section of Google Groups will be changing to make it easier to manage groups. Settings with similar functionality will be combined. And some settings that are rarely used will be removed. The following changes may affect existing groups and newly created groups...
- Kaltura - Transition from CaptureSpace to Kaltura Capture: Kaltura Capture now available to UW-Madison Jun 15, 2019, 9:30 AM CDT
UW-Madison is transitioning from Kaltura CaptureSpace to Kaltura's new screen capture tool, Kaltura Capture.