- Canvas - Impact From Planned SIS Upgrade (10/24) Oct 20, 2021, 9:59 AM CDT
UW-Madison will be performing an upgrade to the Student Information System (SIS) on Sunday, October 24th, and the system will be unavailable 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CT). Users, including students, will not be able to access SIS during this period, and systems that receive data from the sis, like Canvas, will be affected.
- Have you checked out the presend checklist? Oct 11, 2021, 6:16 PM CDT
Avoid mistakes and errors with the Eloqua presend checklist.
- Update to Microsoft 365 and Outlook for Windows connectivity Oct 7, 2021, 9:22 AM CDT
To ensure that we meet performance expectations, Microsoft is updating the supported versions of Outlook for Windows that can connect to Microsoft 365 services.
- Office apps for Android will no longer be supported on Chromebooks Oct 7, 2021, 8:50 AM CDT
Microsoft 365 announced on August 23, 2021, through in-app messaging, for Office apps for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Union, OneNote and Outlook) on Chromebooks that the apps will no longer be available in the Google Play store.
- Secure Zoom Accounts Required to Use Zoom Desktop/Mobile Version 5.6.3 or Later Oct 5, 2021, 11:28 AM CDT
Effective October 5, 2021, all UW-Madison Secure Zoom accounts will be required to use a Zoom desktop/mobile client version of 5.6.3 or later.