Get Help From the DoIT Help Desk
- Enhanced Email Security project: New process to report suspicious email May 11, 2023, 11:35 AM CDTPart of the Enhanced Email Security project and Proofpoint implementation includes changes to how most users will report suspicious mail, including spam messages and phishing attempts.
- Beginning June 2023: UW-Madison Box desktop applications for Windows require .NET Framework v4.8 May 18, 2023, 12:36 PM CDT
Older versions of Windows may be impacted by an upcoming change to Box Desktop Applications (Box Drive, Box Tools and Box for Office).
- Wisconsin App for Android currently unavailable in the Google Play Store May 17, 2023, 5:10 PM CDT
The Wisconsin App for Android is currently unavailable on the Google Play Store. We are working through some issues with Google on the Android version of the app. There are no security or privacy concerns with the app. We do not know how soon we will be able to resolve the issue.
- Update Coming to the Engage eReader! May 18, 2023, 1:59 PM CDT
The Engage eReader (powered by RedShelf) is getting an update! Version 7 of the eReader will begin to be available starting May 20th. The update will occur automatically with no expected downtime. All users are expected to be migrated by midweek.
- Now available: Move folders from My Drive to Shared drives Apr 21, 2023, 4:24 PM CDT
You can now drag/drop folders from My Drive to Shared drives. Previously, this option was only available for files.