Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- Unplanned AEFIS outage 3/24/2017 Mar 24, 2017, 7:20 PM CDT
- AEFIS Scheduled Maintenance - Monday March 27 8pm-12am Mar 23, 2017, 9:43 AM CDT
- Office 365 - Microsoft Teams Released Mar 22, 2017, 5:20 PM CDT
Microsoft has released a new application, Teams, to educational institutions. The Office 365 team is currently working on activating this application to all users within UW-Madison's Office 365 environment.
- NetID Login - Recommended Browsers KB updated Mar 15, 2017, 1:48 PM CDT
The KB specifying recommended browser versions to access NetID Login protected applications has been updated. Read on for details.
- Canvas - Google authorization fails in Chrome Feb 20, 2017, 11:12 AM CDT
Users with multiple google accounts may experience difficulties when authorizing Google Apps in Canvas.
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Canvas Mar 9, 2017, 11:31 AM CDT
Summer 2017 and Fall 2017-18 timetable courses are available in Canvas for instructors and instructional support staff.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Oct 11, 2016, 9:20 AM CDT
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Oct 11, 2016, 9:24 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.