Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Information
- Canvas: Current Issue - Student rosters not loaded into course (UW-Madison) Aug 23, 2016, 10:58 AM CDT
Some instructors report that their roster of students has not been added to their Canvas course.
- Canvas: Current Issue - Some Instructors Losing Access to Course (UW-Madison) Aug 23, 2016, 2:00 PM CDT
Some instructors using Canvas report not seeing their course after previously working in it. This is a known issue and a workaround exists.
- Known Issue: Share Button Not Available for Interactive Video Quizzes Aug 3, 2016, 4:19 PM CDT
In MediaSpace, the share button no longer appears for Interactive Video Quizzes.
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Kaltura Changes Jun 6, 2016, 8:14 AM CDT
On June 6th the official video extension for Desire2Learn will be turned off.
- Box to End Support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 Jul 11, 2016, 10:19 AM CDT
Box has announced that they will be discontinuing support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 as of September 26, 2016. Please continue reading for information on why support is ending, as well as alternatives for accessing Box.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 10, 2015, 11:43 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.