Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- New features available for Office 365 (Updated) Jul 1, 2015, 10:05 AM CDT
The following features will be available for UW-Madison Office 365 by July 1: Office Online, OneDrive, Class Notebook, and Office apps for iOS/Android. Read on for more information.
- Outlook app now available for Android and iOS Jun 23, 2015, 2:17 PM CDT
The Outlook app for Android and iOS is now available for UW-Madison Office 365.
- Remaining students and ineligible individuals to be migrated to O365 Jun 22, 2015, 1:28 PM CDT
During the week of July 6, approximately 450 remaining students and 275 individual who are no longer eligible for WiscMail will be automatically migrated to Office 365. These individuals will receive an email notification on 6/22 informing them that their migration has been schedule.
- ISSUE: Kaltura MediaSpace does not dynamically adjust the quality of the video in full screen playback Jun 15, 2015, 1:58 PM CDT
Some users report an issue with Kaltura MediaSpace's players not dynamically increasing the quality of the video when played back in full screen. Upon clicking the fullscreen button, the player should adjust the quality of the video based on the resolution of your screen, but it does not.
- ISSUE: Kaltura MediaSpace "My Media" embed does not show video chapter markers in videos in Learn@UW Jun 9, 2015, 9:16 AM CDT
If you insert chapter markers into a video from Kaltura MediaSpace the chapter markers do not appear when inserting a video into content using the "My Media" feature in Learn@UW.
- Faculty/staff can self-migrate to Office 365 starting June 1 Jun 22, 2015, 5:58 PM CDT
UW-Madison faculty and staff will be able to start their own migrations to Office 365 beginning on Monday, June 1, unless they are part of an organization with a Migration Partner who is coordinating a later transition.
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Apr 1, 2015, 12:56 PM CDT
Summer 2015 and Fall 2015-16 timetable courses are available in Desire2Learn for instructors and instructional support staff.
- DMC is Permanently Closed May 22, 2015, 4:55 PM CDT
This is a notification of the Digital Media Center's closing.
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal will retire on 12/31/2015 May 6, 2015, 12:21 PM CDT
The planned end-of-life date for WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal is December 31, 2015. All accounts will need to be moved to Office 365 by this date.
- Superfish spyware affecting Lenovo computers May 7, 2015, 3:15 PM CDT
This document is an overview of the Superfish adware that has come preinstalled on some Lenovo notebooks. If you think you may be affected, follow the removal instructions below.