Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- ISSUE: Kaltura MediaSpace Screen Recorder No Longer Works in Chrome Apr 27, 2015, 4:45 PM CDT
As of version 42, Google has disabled Java in Chrome by default. The screen recorder tool requires Java to function.
- More ineligible accounts to be moved to Office 365 Apr 27, 2015, 12:12 PM CDT
Between May 11 and May 15, approximately 2,200 individuals who will no longer be eligible for email and calendar will be automatically migrated to Office 365.
- Preferred Name and Display Name in Office 365 & WiscMail / WiscCal Apr 27, 2015, 2:12 PM CDT
Starting on May 29, Preferred Name will be synced with email and calendar display name in Office 365 and WiscMail / WiscCal. Some affected individuals will receive communications notifying them of the upcoming change beginning the week of April 27. Read more to find out exactly what changes will take place.
- Bascom Platinum Windows Login Changes Apr 20, 2015, 10:22 AM CDT
In an effort to further simplify the login process for our customers, Departmental Support will be changing the Windows default login domain from LOGIN.WISC.EDU to AD.WISC.EDU on Tuesday, April 21st. The circumstances that originally required LOGIN.WISC.EDU to be used no longer exist, and this change is part of an overall effort to eventually decommission the LOGIN.WISC.EDU domain.
- Learn@UW - Content video too small to view (Madison only) Apr 17, 2015, 10:19 AM CDT
There is currently a reported bug that might cause issues for embedded videos in your course.
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Apr 1, 2015, 12:56 PM CDT
Summer 2015 and Fall 2015-16 timetable courses are available in Desire2Learn for instructors and instructional support staff.
- DMC is Closing Mar 31, 2015, 10:43 AM CDT
This is a notification of the Digital Media Center's closing.
- UW-Madison Kaltura Mediaspace NEW FEATURE: Collaborators Mar 27, 2015, 5:43 PM CDT
An often-requested feature has been added to Kaltura Mediaspace.
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus will retire on 12/31/2015 Mar 18, 2015, 4:37 PM CDT
The planned end-of-life date for WiscMail and WiscMail Plus is December 31, 2015. All WiscMail and WiscMail Plus accounts will need to be moved to Office 365 by this date.
- Faculty/staff migrations to Office 365 Mar 18, 2015, 4:38 PM CDT
Starting in June, UW-Madison faculty and staff will have the opportunity to self-migrate to Office 365.