CAE Printer Locations
A listing of the printers that CAE maintains on the College of Engineering campus
There are a number of printers connected to the CAE network, but only a few that CAE maintains for general use. Before we get to the listing, here are a few points about CAE's printers:
- Most CAE printers print black and white only, on plain white paper.
- The exceptions are the 8.5 X 11" color printer in 116 CAE, and the plotters (24" max width) in 1249 Engineering Hall and 1262 Mechanical Engineering.
- It is possible to print to any CAE printer from a CAE lab machine, but they are grouped below according to physical proximity.
- Almost all printers will print double-sided (duplex) by default. To turn off duplex, need to go into Properties from the Print Dialog box.
- All printers will print Letter size paper (8.5" X 11")
- Some will print tabloid size paper (11" X 17"), indicated by a "T" after the printer's name (for example, ecb-m1053-duplex T)
1410 Engineering Drive (CAE Building)
Rm 116*: cae-116-duplex T (duplex1 and duplex2) and cae-116-color
*Serves CAE labs 116 and 121.
Engineering Centers Building
Rm M1053*: ecb-m1053-duplex
*Serves ECB labs M1051 and M1053.
Rm B103C: engr-B103C-laser
Rm B555: engr-b555-laser
Rm 1249: engr-1249-duplex T and engr-1249-plotter (24" max size in one dimension on the plotter)
Rm 2261: engr-2261-duplex T
Rm 2324: engr-2324-duplex T
Rm 3654: engr-3654-duplex
Rm 1262*: me-1262-duplex T (duplex1 and duplex2) and me-1262-plotter (24" max size in one dimension on the plotter)
*serves Mechanical Engineering labs 1235, 1245, 1255, and 1263
Rm 2109: me-2109-duplex
Wendt Commons Library
CAE does not maintain any printers in Wendt Commons.