Former Employees - Access to Earning/Leave/Tax/Benefit Statements

This document explains how former employees (facstaff and student) can obtain copies of their earning, tax and benefit statements.

UW-Madison employees (facstaff and student) that have recently terminated currently have access to My UW for up to 24 months, at which time access to MyUW will terminate.  Access to HRS Self Service for earning statements will terminate on the appointment end date.   

If you are an employee and still need to get copies of documents, see contact information below:
  • Tax Statements

    Duplicate statements can be obtained through the normal duplicate statement request processes; by calling (608) 262-5931 or you can request one by using this online form.
  • Benefit Statements

    Duplicate statements can be obtained by contacting (608) 262-5650 or emailing
  • Earning Statements

    Copies of your earning statements are available from your former Payroll office or email
  • Leave Statements

    Copies of your leave statements are available from your former Payroll office.
  • Mailing Address

    If your mailing address has changed, be sure to have your human resources representative update that information.

Keywords:former, employee, earning, statement, tax, benefit, payroll, W2, student, facstaff, work record, HRS, self service,   Doc ID:6856
Owner:Annette S.Group:My UW-Madison Portal
Created:2007-12-18 18:00 CSTUpdated:2019-06-14 14:22 CST
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, My UW-Madison Portal
Feedback:  1   0