WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Displaying Headlines in Content Layouts
This document will introduce you to content layout headings and how to update them.
What They Do
Content layout headlines are h2 headings that are centered above the content included in that content layout. They provide a title for that grouping of content and can also be linked to (via jump links) by using the RowID option. They work best when you have multiple content layouts on a single page.
They are denoted with a single red line above the h2 heading.
How to Update Headlines
To update a headline for a content layout, follow these steps:
- Locate the content layout that you'd like to add a headline to
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the content layout box
- Locate the field that says Headline
- Add in the text you'd like as your headline
- Update or Publish your page