Webex App - What is the Webex App?
Webex Teams, formerly Cisco Spark, is a meeting, messaging, and videoconferencing service for one-on-one or team collaboration with file and screen sharing.
Webex features include:
• Persistent chat and collaboration rooms
• PSTN Calling using UW-Madison's existing VoIP system (For early access, request through DoIT Help Desk until Feb. 1st, 2022)
• Note - Only available for Faculty/Staff/Student Employees
• Screen sharing and whiteboarding
• On-demand video or audio meetings
• Meeting scheduling and file sharing
- Create secure work areas within Webex to begin collaborating with another person, group or team.
- Cisco Webex App should be installed by your local IT or Central IT on your work machine. If you have admin rights to your machine you can download the app here or from Webex
- Note - All University Staff, Faculty, Students, Zero Dollar Appointments, have an account with UW Madison.
- Login to Webex using your primary email and authenticate using your NetID and NetID password.
- Webex is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Chromebook and through a web browser at web.webex.com.
- Get more detailed information at our Getting Started page!