Using Papercut Mobility Print(Mac)
NOTE: You need to be on campus WiFi to use this feature
How to use PaperCut Mobility Print to print documents directly from your Macbook
2. You should see a page like this:
3. Run the downloaded file
4. Double click on PaperCut Mobility Print Client.pkg to start installation
5. Read and accept the license agreement, and click "Continue"
6. When the installation done, the window should look like this:
7.Now you can open the document you would like to print. In the print window, CAE printers would show in the printer list and you can select the printer you would like to release printing jobs to. "duplex" means these printers can only print in black and white, and they can print on both sides of the paper. "color" means this is a color printer. For the difference in price, please read this KB article: https://kb.wisc.edu/cae/5583
Please note that the paper size needs to be set to either "Tabloid" or "US Letter" since these are the only two paper sizes available at CAE duplex printer. Color printers can only print in letter size.
8. After click "Print", you will be prompted to enter your CAE credential.
Note: You will still need to release the print jobs, either from a release station or from: https://engr-papercut.engr.wisc.edu/user
Note: It might take a minute for the print jobs to show on PaperCut website.