Topics Map > Technical Support > Room & Equipment Reservations
How to reserve AAE Rooms or Equipment from Outlook
How to reserve rooms in Outlook
You can reserve a room or equipment from Outlook (either with web or desktop app). The concept is that you "invite" the resource to a meeting, as if it were a person.
- In Outlook, you create a new meeting by clicking on the Calendar icon in the lower left:
- Click New Meeting (New Event in the web app)
- You will be adding the resource you wish to reserve in the Required box (Invite Attendees on the web). You can also add other attendees you wish to invite to the meeting, or you can simply have only the resource.
- You can add a resource in two different ways - you can search using the name, or put in the email address. The list below shows that information for each resource:
Office 365 Resource NameOffice 365 Email Adddress AAE Kristjanson Rm113 Conference Room email@example.com AAE Taylor-Hibbard Rm103 Multi-Purpose Room firstname.lastname@example.org AAE Graf-Groves Rm215 Conference Room email@example.com AAE Chair's Conference Room Rm434 firstname.lastname@example.org AAE Bakken-Schaars RmB30 Classroom email@example.com
- Add any other attendees you wish to the meeting, and then click Send
You will receive an Accepted, Tentative, or Declined email back once the reservation has been processed.