Self enrollment in Cultural Insurance Services International
The online Self-Enrollment process lets all campus participants immediately enroll themselves directly (with a valid credit card) in the CISI group insurance plan created for UW-Madison sponsored international programs and activities. NetID is required to access.
- Visit Cultural Insurance Services International.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Use the UW-Madison’s sponsor code UWMAD (if needed).
- Select the requested information on the first screen for dates of travel and destination.
- Select medical policies (which will be the only one active). The Personal Liability (PLI) plan will then become visible. The check mark cannot be unchecked since all med enrollments for participants will include this PLI plan.
- Provide the requested information and credit card payment details and complete all screens to confirmation.
- Only one payment is required on the individual’s credit card. However, individuals will see two transactions on their statements (one for the medical policy $30 and one for the Personal Liability Policy $3).