Topics Map > General Support > MiFi
Connecting an iPad to Verizon MiFi device
To connect an iPad to a Verizon MiFi device:
How to connect an iPad to a Verizon MiFi device
- Power on the MiFi hotspot by pushing the power button.
- The front screen or indicator light will display once the hotspot is connected to the Verizon Wireless network.
- Once the device is on the network, there will also be "signal strength bars" on the small screen on the front of the device, indicating connection strength.
- The network SSID name will be something like: Verizon-MiFi6620L-xxxx.
- ***NOTE: the network SSID name and password will change if you are using a different MiFi hotspot. Refer to the connection information in
the MiFi box to verify the network and password. ACS also has this information recorded.