Topics Map > Windows
Topics Map > ACS Equipment Reservation
Topics Map > General Support > MiFi
Connecting Windows Laptop to Verizon MiFi Device
To connect a Windows laptop to a Verizon MiFi device:
How to connect a Windows Laptop to a Verizon MiFi device
- Power on the MiFi hotspot by pushing the power button.
- The front screen or indicator light will display once the hotspot is connected to the Verizon Wireless network.
- Once the device is on the network, there will also be "signal strength bars" on the small screen on the front of the device, indicating connection strength.
- The network SSID name will be something like: Verizon-MiFi6620L-xxxx.
- ***NOTE: network SSID name and password will change if you are using a
different MiFi hotspot. Refer to the connection information in the MiFi box to verify the network and password. ACS also has this information recorded.