Using Rhino While Off Campus
how to download and run Rhino on a home system during COVID-19
- Download and install WiscVPN on your system: https://it.wisc.edu/services/wiscvpn/
- Connect to WiscVPN through Global Protect Client
- Download correct version of Rhino for your system: https://www.rhino3d.com/download Rhino 6 for Macs or Rhino 6 for PCs, "Latest Version"
- Install Rhino on your computer
- Open Rhino, you will be asked if you want to enter a license key or use the Zoo
- Select Use the Zoo then enter: SOE-MAXQDA.ad.education.wisc.edu
- The software should now run on your system
Please note there are a limited number of Rhino licenses that can be used at the same time, if you are not in class please make sure Rhino is fully shut down during day time/class time hours.
Click here if you need V-Ray installed and configured.