News and Announcements
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 2:22 PM CST
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 AM CST
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 AM CST
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
Getting started with Office 365
Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 - Server and Account Configuration Settings
- Office 365 - Known Issues
- Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Windows) - Customize the Outlook window
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Create and edit a contact group
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Delay or schedule sending email messages
- Outlook 2013 - Export Auto Fill / Auto Complete data
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Importing an Autofill/Autocomplete File
- Office 365 - Configure Resource Scheduling Options/Settings/Permissions
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 (Wisc Account Administration) - Mailbox Access Log
- Office 365 - DMARC Info tool
- Office 365 - Unable to log into Outlook on the web due to network or DNS errors
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 - I can't find a message, or a message was not delivered or received
- Office 365 - Can't sign in to Microsoft Office, access Microsoft Outlook, or interact with Microsoft data files
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Outlook am I using?
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Using Outlook on the web Light