News and Announcements
- Alumni need to update their email client settings to use modern authentication by Jan 4th Dec 18, 2020, 3:12 PM CST
On November 11, 2020, alumni still using basic authentication on at least one mobile device received an email informing them to update their email client to use modern authentication now. Learn more.
- Microsoft retiring support for Internet Explorer 11 in Microsoft 365 apps. Feb 26, 2021, 7:54 AM CST
Beginning November 30, 2020, the Microsoft Teams web app will no longer support IE 11.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 AM CST
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
Getting started with Office 365
Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Search for messages and people
- Office 365 - Download/Install Office 365
- Office 365 - Can't sign in to Microsoft Office, access Microsoft Outlook, or interact with Microsoft data files
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Find a message with Instant Search
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows/MacOS) - Data files
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Office/Outlook am I using?
- Office 365 - View or send the source of an email message header
- Office 365 - Exchange Online Basic Authentication
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 - What are the limitations for message size, recipient number, and mailbox storage?
- Office 365 - Mailbox Quota
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Cortana Briefing email
- Office 365 - Email Domains that Require TLS [Campus login required]
- Office 365 - Custom Email Addresses in the @wisc.edu Domain
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Groups
- Office 365 - How to access a Service Account
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web | Outlook for Windows/Mac) - Accessing Another User's Calendar