News and Announcements
- Some individuals running iOS11 cannot send email using Mail.app Sep 22, 2017, 9:25 AM CDT
Mail.app is not working with some Outlook and Office 365 accounts.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
Getting started with Office 365
Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 - Server and Account Configuration Settings
- Office 365 - Known Issues
- Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Windows) - Customize the Outlook window
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Create and edit a contact group
- Office 365 - Get better performance when using Outlook
- Office 365 - Migration Checklist
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Use rules to manage your email
- Outlook 2013 - Export Auto Fill / Auto Complete data
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 - Making a Request
- Office 365 - Getting Started with OneDrive
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Outlook am I using?
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Focused Inbox
- Office 365 - Downloading/Install Microsoft Office
- Office 365 (Outlook for iOS) - Configuring the Outlook app
- Office 365 - What are the differences between an Office 365 Group, an Office 365 Security Group, a Contact list, a Google Group, and WiscLists?
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Microsoft To-Do