News and Announcements
- Update to Microsoft 365 and Outlook for Windows connectivity Oct 7, 2021, 9:22 AM CDT
To ensure that we meet performance expectations, Microsoft is updating the supported versions of Outlook for Windows that can connect to Microsoft 365 services.
- Office apps for Android will no longer be supported on Chromebooks Oct 7, 2021, 8:50 AM CDT
Microsoft 365 announced on August 23, 2021, through in-app messaging, for Office apps for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Union, OneNote and Outlook) on Chromebooks that the apps will no longer be available in the Google Play store.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
Getting started with Office 365
Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 - Can't sign in to Microsoft Office, access Microsoft Outlook, or interact with Microsoft data files
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - How to locate, move, or back up your personal folders (.pst) file
- Office 365 - How do I see how much storage I have left and/or clean up my Mailbox?
- Office 365 - Find the folder location of a message when using the search function
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Outlook can't set up a new profile using Exchange Autodiscover
- Office 365 - Download/Install Office 365
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Working with mail folders
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Search for messages and people
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Teams
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows/MacOS) - Keyboard shortcuts
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Groups
- Office 365 - Set/Manage a Forward on a NetID or Service Account
- Office 365 - Email Domains that Require TLS [Campus login required]
- Office 365 - Approve MailChimp to Send DMARC-Compliant Email from My Domain
- Office 365 - Mailbox Quota
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows/MacOS/Android/iOS) - Incorrect Authenticated Account or Connected Services