News and Announcements
- New Office 365 feature: “Briefing” email from Cortana Jul 28, 2020, 4:48 PM CDT
Starting August 2020, Microsoft will release a new feature called “Briefing” to all UW-Madison Office 365 users.
- CloudFax Migrations Starting July 27, 2020 Jun 8, 2020, 12:52 PM CDT
The following email notification was sent to CloudFax stakeholders on 06/08/2020.
- Office 365 - Cannot print calendars in new Outlook on the web interface Sep 23, 2019, 4:16 PM CDT
As of September 2019, calendar events cannot be printed using the new Outlook on the web interface.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
Getting started with Office 365
Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 - Download/Install Office 365
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Search for messages and people
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows/MacOS) - Data files
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Find a message with Instant Search
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Office/Outlook am I using?
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Check spelling before sending a message
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Outlook can't set up a new profile using Exchange Autodiscover
- Office 365 - Can't sign in to Microsoft Office, access Microsoft Outlook, or interact with Microsoft data files
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 - Set/Manage a Forward on a NetID or Service Account
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Message Encryption
- Office 365 - Applications that Office 365 service accounts can access using NetID login
- Office 365 - List/Newsletter Web Form Attacks and How to Protect your Office 365 Account
- CloudFax - Technical Considerations for Configuring a Scanner or MFP
- Office 365 - DMARC Compliance for Amazon Simple Email Service
- Office 365 - Approve iContact to Send DMARC-Compliant Email from My Domain
- Office 365 - Approve ClickDimensions to Send DMARC-Compliant Email from My Domain