News and Announcements
- New SMTP Relay support for AWS and Email List and Marketing Best Practices May 10, 2018, 9:37 AM CDT
office 365 email smtp aws email list marketing communications dmarc security secure
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 3:22 PM CDT
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
Getting started with Office 365
Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Windows) - Customize the Outlook window
- Office 365 - Known Issues
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Delay or schedule sending email messages
- Office 365 - Configure Resource Scheduling Options/Settings/Permissions
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Create and edit a contact group
- Office 365 - Mail and Calendar folder permission levels
- Office 365 - Downloading/Install Microsoft Office ProPlus
- Office 365 - Server and Account Configuration Settings
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 - What should I expect when I am no longer a Faculty, Staff, or Student?
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Message Encryption
- Office 365 - Troubleshooting Options
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows/MacOS) - Incorrect Authenticated Account
- Office 365 - Submit a message as spam/phishing
- Office 365 (Wisc Account Administration) - Service and Resource Account Calendar Permissions
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Manage/Bypass Account Login Landing Page Configuration
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web | Outlook 2016 for Windows) - Unable to use report spam or report phish buttons on behalf of another account