Topics Map > Online Learning > Tools & Technology > Canvas
InterPro - Online Learning - Tools and Technology - Web Conferencing - Enable Cloud Recordings for Student View in Canvas integration Zoom Conferences
This document describes how to publish Zoom cloud recordings for student view
Zoom Cloud recordings in the Canvas integration need to be published to be available to students.
To publish cloud recordings
- Navigate to the Zoom tool within your Canvas course
- From the Zoom interface, select Cloud Recordings
- All of the course's cloud recordings will be visible in this tab
- Toggle the Publish toggle to on. This publishes the recording for the student view.
- Students will see only the published recordings, and will be required to log in with their NetID and password to view them.