Topics Map > Online Learning > Badgr
InterPro - Badgr - Essentials of Drinking Water Treatment.
This page describes the badging criteria for Essentials of Drinking Water Treatment.
External Criteria Information
- Conventional and advanced water treatment
- Coagulation, flocculation, clarification, filtration
- Disinfection strategies: chlorine, chloramines, ozone, UV
- Groundwater and surface water characteristics
- Membrane filtration processes and reverse osmosis
- Lead, iron, manganese, and H2S removal
- Radium, radon, and arsenic removal
- Current issues, pipe corrosion, emerging contaminants
- Water quality in distribution systems and building plumbing