This document describes the process for printing SOAR documents via Google Chrome and Google Cloud Print
Printing to a SOAR Cloud Printer from Google Chrome
- If you have not already been granted access to a SOAR Google Cloud Print group please follow the instructions in KB document [Link for document 40157 is unavailable at this time.] to request access to the appropriate SOAR advising room.
- Sign into Cloud Print using the NetID@wisc.edu or Google account that was granted access. If signing in with your NetID you will be redirected to the UW NetID login page following the Google login page.
- When you would like to print click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu at the upper right.
- Click Print.
- Click Change to select a different printer.
- Available SOAR Cloud Print printers will appear at the bottom of the Select a destination dialog box. Click the Cloud Printer you would like to print to.
- Click Print in the Print dialog box to send your print job to the printer.