About the HS IRBs
The Health Sciences Institutional Review Boards Office is home to two of the three IRBs on campus:
the Health Sciences IRB (HS-IRB) and the Minimal Risk IRB (MR-IRB). Read More.
Questions? We're Here to Help!
- Urgent issues (e.g., subject safety concerns), call our main line (608-263-2362) and ask to speak with the staff reviewer on call. Please do NOT use email for these kinds of questions.
- General IRB questions, call our main line (608-263-2362) to speak with the staff reviewer on call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. These are the quickest ways to get help with general questions.
- Help with single IRB review and reliance questions, email email@example.com.
- Assistance with ARROW or technical questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consultations: For investigators seeking assistance on a specific program or application, HS-IRBs staff are available for individual consultations: Request a consultation
- Presentations: The HS-IRBs office is available to provide the research community with presentations and training sessions on a variety of topics: Request a presentation