News and Announcements
- Do you have a question for the IRB or the IRB Office? Nov 14, 2014, 2:59 PM CDT
There are many ways to reach us to get the information you need!
- IRB for Beginners Workshops Feb 10, 2015, 10:13 AM CDT
The HS IRBs office offers IRB for Beginners Workshops
About the HS IRBsThe Health Sciences Institutional Review Boards Office is home to two of the three IRBs on campus: the Health Sciences IRB (HS-IRB) and the Minimal Risk IRB (MR-IRB). See More
IRB Reliance & Collaborative ResearchMultisite research resources on the HS-IRBs website have been moved and reorganized. These changes are being made to reflect the growing number of IRB reliance agreements in which the HS-IRBs participate as well as updated resources regarding all aspects of IRB reliance. Part of this change is renaming of the multisite research page, which is now called IRB Reliance Basics. This name change is occurring to keep the HS-IRBs website in step with national trends regarding how agreements among IRBs are described. If you have questions about these changes or any IRB reliance issues, please contact the HS-IRBs Reliance Team (email@example.com).
Most Recently Updated Documents
- I have a new MSN#, but can't find it in the ARROW-RSP database (Funding Section Question 10.1), what do I do?
- Guidance on FDA Regulation of Medical Mobile Apps
- Guidance on HIPAA Authorization
- Protocol Closure Guidance
- International Research Guidance