The HS IRBs office will be closed or have limited coverage the following days in November:
- November 26th: The office will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday with no coverage, including for ARROW.
- November 27th: The office will be closed. Limited coverage for
urgent HS-IRBs and ARROW issues will be provided from 9AM to 3PM ONLY by email via email@example.com.
- WIRB offices are closed both November 26th and 27th. No WIRB coverage will be provided by the HS-IRBs those days.
About the HS IRBsThe Health Sciences Institutional Review Boards Office is home to two of the three IRBs on campus: the Health Sciences IRB (HS-IRB) and the Minimal Risk IRB (MR-IRB). See More
Most Recently Updated Documents
- IDB Log
- Guidance for the Submission of Investigator's Drug Brochures (IDBs)
- What is the difference between "de-identified", "anonymous", and "coded" data?
- Who may serve as a principal investigator on a protocol?
- The HS IRBs Office will be Closed or Have Limited Coverage Nov 26th & 27th