KB Components App - Alpha Release Feedback Questions
This document contains a list of questions to help guide your testing and feedback on the alpha release of the new KB Components (KBC) app.
- How do you feel about using accordions when viewing search results?
- How do you feel about the navigation of the search results page?
- What do you think about the overall presentation of search results?
- How do you feel about the elevation of “Owner” and “Updated” date to the top of the page?
- How do you feel about the “sticky” feedback icons on the right side of the screen? How about the feedback buttons at the bottom? How do you feel about having both on the screen?
- What do you think about the appearance/default style? How does it feel in terms of readability?
- Click the “Comment” icon in the right-side feedback bar. How does jumping to the Comment field feel? (As a reminder, all submitted feedback will be logged in production.)
- Now click the comment button at the bottom of the doc/article. How does interacting with the Comment field feel?
Overall Look and Feel
- What are your general feelings of structure and format of the entire page (both the landing page and document/article pages?)
- What do you expect the hamburger menu to contain?
- If your users use a screen reader, please send us their feedback about the accessibility of the site. Please note that we are conducting ongoing accessibility testing, but we always welcome more input.
Questions or additional feedback?
Let us know what you think and send questions our way! Please send your thoughts to email@example.com.