Topics Map > Business Office > Business Office Processes

UW-Madison Custodian Fund Advances

Custodian fund advances are intended to allow authorized UW employees/departments to make certain payments more quickly and efficiently than the normal payment process. These advances are normally used for human subject payments or research subject payments. Custodian advances also include petty cash and change funds.

To request a custodian fund you must fill out the Cash Advance Request form and a Custodian Agreement. 

Please see the Cash Management website for more information or contact the Business Office accountant for your department.

KeywordsCustodian, advances, human subjects, research subject, petty cash, change fund   Doc ID21235
OwnerMichele G.GroupL&S KB
Created2011-11-10 12:40:48Updated2024-06-03 08:00:02
SitesL&S KB
Feedback  0   0