Top Documents This Week
- What does it mean to audit a course?
- What does it mean to drop a course?
- What is "Advancement?"
- How do I qualify for the Dean's List?
- What does it mean when I receive a grade of Incomplete (I)?
- What is the most appropriate breadth designation for a course my department is proposing?
- What does it mean to take a course pass/fail?
- When do I need to declare a major in the College of Letters & Science?
- L&S Assessment FAQ - What does an "Assessment Plan" look like? What should an "Assessment Report" convey? How is this information used?
- Can I drop a course after the official drop deadline?
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Special University Funds
- CGRS AOF Resource Book for Department Administrators
- Human Resources and Payroll contacts
- What are the procedures for declaring or canceling an L&S major, Certificate or Option?
- Liberal Arts and Science (LAS), Level, and Breadth Course Review