Top Documents This Week
- How do I qualify for the Dean's List?
- What does it mean to audit a course? What is the deadline to request to take a class on an audit basis?
- Award Management: Fund Numbers
- What is "Advancement?"
- What does it mean if I receive a "Q" grade?
- What does it mean when I receive a grade of Incomplete (I)?
- Is it possible to retake a course that I have already passed or received degree credit for?
- How can I determine my classification or class standing?
- What does it mean if a course is graded on a credit/no credit basis?
- Can I retake a course that I have failed?
Most Recently Updated Documents
- How do I declare (or undeclare) a major in the College of Letters & Science
- Nepotism, Conflict of Interest
- How do I help a student to declare or cancel an L&S major or certificate if I have not yet been authorized to use the online major declaration form?
- How can I declare or cancel an L&S undergraduate major or certificate via the online major declaration e-form?
- How do I declare a second major outside of L&S if I am earning my undergraduate degree in Letters & Science?