Welcome to the College of Letters & Science Administrative Gateway
This site is a way to provide L&S employees and students with helpful information, guidance and support on various policies, procedures, and administration within the College.
News and Announcements
- Teaching During COVID-19: L&S Instructional Resources Nov 18, 2020, 12:00 PM CDT
An overview of Spring 2021 Instructional Initiatives, the L&S Remote Teaching Toolkit website, Final Exam and Assessment Consultations, and where to find more information about teaching during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 Updates from L&S Admin Nov 3, 2020, 3:34 PM CDT
Link to all recent emails sent to chairs, directors, and dept. admin in regards to COVID-19
Top Documents This Week
- Gateway Author Resources
- Quick Links
- Welcome to the College of Letters & Science Administrative Gateway!
- L&S Major Declaration Information
- Declaring Additional Majors Within L&S
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Functional Work Areas Chart for L&S Administration
- L&S Standard Rates for Short-term Staff and Student Assistants
- L&S Teaching Assistant/Grader Staffing and Expenditure Plans
- Lecturer (SA) appointments in L&S: Minimum Qualifications, Course Assignments, Supervision, Evaluation
- Taking a UW-Madison Course Pass/Fail