Top Documents This Week
- What does it mean to audit a course?
- What does it mean when I receive a grade of Incomplete (I)?
- Can I drop a course after the official drop deadline?
- What does it mean to drop a course?
- What is "Advancement?"
- What is the most appropriate breadth designation for a course my department is proposing?
- What does it mean to take a course pass/fail?
- Academic Year Rates for Lecturers, Faculty Assistants, Faculty Associates, Visiting Assistant Professors (instructional) and Emeritus Professors
- How do I qualify for the Dean's List?
- Is it possible to retake a course that I have already passed or received degree credit for?
Most Recently Updated Documents
- What is the UW-Madison policy regarding accommodating religious observances and making up exams and/or assignments?
- Fall TA Training
- 2016 Summer Payroll for Centralized + and Decentralized Departments
- 2016 Summer Payroll for Centralized Departments
- Payroll Calendars