Topics Map > College of Letters and Science > Academic & Curricular Administration > Graduate Student Administration
Topics Map > College of Letters and Science > Academic & Curricular Administration > Personnel - Budgetary and Curricular Intersections > Teaching Assistant Budgets
L&S TA Early Report
Each October and March, the College of Letters & Science asks for a report of all TAs that a department has payrolled for the semester. This document will guide you through the process of completing the TA Early Report.
Documents & Deadlines
- TA Early Report
- Deadlines for the 2019-20 Academic Year:
- March 15, 2019
- October 11, 2019
- Submission via email to Brian Bubenzer.
- Instructions for completing the TA early report
- Contacts for L&S Administration
Instructions for the TA Early Report
Departmental DetailsAt the top of the spreadsheet, please indicate the following:
- Department name
- Your name
List of TAs, FAs, & UAs
- Name (Last, First). TA name.
- Course. Course Assignment
- Appt Type. Indicate if the appointment is for a TA (teaching assistant), FA (faculty assistant) or UA (undergrad assistant).
- Funding. This is a dropdown list, and is populated by the ‘Funding’ table at the bottom of the pae. Add rows to that table for additional funding sources.
- Appt %. List the appointment % level.
- C-Basis Rate. List the full-time, C-Basis / 9-month rate.
- Gross Salary. This column is an automated calculation based on the ‘Appt %’ and ‘C-Basis rate’ fields. This calculation assumes that the appointment is semester-length.