Topics Map > Student Academic Policies > Courses/Enrolling
How to Find Your Exam Times & Location at UW-Madison
The following sections provides information about the availability of classroom locations for fall and spring semester final exams.
Students can view their exam schedule and location in Student Center. A student will need to:
- Login to MyUW.
- Click on the Course Schedule tile.
- Select the Exam Schedule tab.
- Select the required term.
- Further questions about final exams should be directed to the department or unit offering the course.
- Fall and Spring locations for final examinations given in General Assignment Classrooms will be available in Student Center and Faculty Center four (4) weeks before the start of final exams.
- If the location of a final examination is not available within the last four weeks of the semester, please contact the instructor or department for the location of the exam.
- Summer mid-session exams are typically held during the scheduled class period.
- Summer session final exams are held at the last class meeting unless otherwise announced by the instructor.