Topics Map > College of Letters and Science > Advancement: Communications, Alumni Relations & Development
L&S Resources: how to create newsletters and announcements
This document contains college-level storytelling and newsletter resources for units, including the "Creating Dynamic Alumni Newsletters" manual from the June, 2012 Newsletter Reinvestment Workshop, a project plan, checklist, and content guide, and storytelling presentations from the College's Liberal Arts Communicators (LAC) group and other meetings. This document is current as of January 17, 2017.
- Handouts, presentations and resources from the May 2017 L&S Newsletter Workshop: L&S Newsletter Workshop Box Folder
- Toolkits and Guides
- Department Newsletter Content Guide 
- Newsletter Timeline 
- Guide for department announcements 2019 [docx]
- L&S newsletter workshop booklet 
- Workshops and presentations
- Presentation: Seven Newsletter Best Practices
presented at the Fall 2016 Newsletter Grant Program Meeting on 1-17-17. Prepared by Sarah Morton and Katie Vaughn.
- Overview: L&S Unit Newsletter Reinvestment Workshop [June 2012]
Held on 6-21-12 at the Fluno Center for Executive Education